Pages

Thursday 28 November 2019

The blue fire ball

( The blue fire of Maryland's' scientists have discovered a new type of fire, which they have aptly named “Blue Whirl.” This new fire is small, whirling, transparent, and blue. ... In nature, fire whirls can be dangerous when they occur during wildfires. Fire whirls have also been known to form during chemical fires, too )
WALT: combined colours, I did this with pastels. I smudging the colours of the pastels together and I made cool amazing thing like this blue fire ball.

It took a long time to master the technique  of pastels smudging. For me it took about 3 time to get the perfect fire ball.

The colours I use to make the blue fire ball.
-blue
-purple
-black
-white

Have you seen blue fire before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.