Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2019

Expressing Acronyms


Acronyms: : a word (such as NATO, radar, or laser) formed from the initial letter or letters of each of the successive parts or major parts of a compound term
also : an abbreviation (such as FBI) formed from initial letters :



What do these acronym stand for?
WALL-E - short for Waste Allocation Load Lifter Earth
EVE - Extraterrestrial Vegetation Evaluator

Acronym challenge: Shepherd - silly heper eating poop heper 
Your name e.g. NICK - Nice Intelligent Class King

Room Three: Reeeee (¨oh¨ ) over man's treats  (¨ha¨) Reeee eeeee eeeeeee

WALT: use Acronyms in movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.