Pages

Thursday 1 August 2019

The Blood Mystery

WALT:   Recount  event in a way to engage our avdience.

The Blood Mystery
 It was a blistering cold day we are on the way to the museum we were cold on the bus!

 (Later that day)


 We just came out of the hot Museum for the some Morning tea I did not have much to eat I was talking with my friends about stuff. I was still very Hungry. A wee while later we could play around the Gardens I was waiting for my friends to finish. I went to the big tree were all the people are. It was too Busy to climb so I went to the medmin tree where some people were. When I saw people playing tag I Joined in. I was so close to being in the tagger was Chasing me around the tree I ran under the big branch I turned around and SMACK…

 I was very dizzy at this stage I had A very runny bleeding nose is running like a tap. I quickly ran to a teacher I got some tissues to catch the Blood we were waiting for mr gray to come to see. A wee while layer mr Grey came and he saw I had a black eye so he gave me an ice pack for my eye. I sat down with brody mum she was very Nice to me she gave me gum. It was time to go in the museum. My face was very sore. Mr Gray Took me to the toilet to wash my hands because they had a lot of blood on them. We cared on with museum trip/tour!


Have you done Anything like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.