Pages

Thursday 4 April 2019

Biking


Biking
Early one warm morning Mum, Georgia and Cameron went for a bike ride at Bottle Lake Forest. They drove to the forest with their bikes on the bike rack. The whole way there Georgia, the dog, had her head out of the window. Mum sped ahead while Cameron oiled his bike. When Cameron realized Mum was gone he hopped on his bike and went as fast as he could to catch up to Mum and Georgia. On the way to the lake there were two ramps one of them was small and the other was big. Mum did not want to go up so Cameron and Georgia went up the ramp and did a cacoona and Georgia did a super dog ford flip. Then they saw Jalen riding his skateboard and Dad jogging beside him.  We saw some potholes up front but Mum didn’t!!
Mum’s front wheel went into a pothole and she went flying off the front of her handlebars.  She scraped her knee and couldn’t move. Dad went over and helped her up and we all went back to the car.  Dad drove us all home and me and Jalen played video games while Mum sat down and had a cup of tea with Dad while Georgia was outside chasing butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.